What you need
- 1/4 cup salt
- 1/4 cup flour + some extra for hands and table
- 1/4 cup water
- some cinnamon for darker color (optional)
- piece of parchment paper
- baking sheet and oven
How to make the Bread
- Mix salt and flour in a bowl.
- Slowly add water while mixing until you have a dough like consistency.
- To get the darker color, add some cinnamon in the dough (either the whole dough or just part of it).
- Use additional flour for hands and table and knead though thoroughly.
- Form small balls and flatten and put on parchment paper on baking sheet.
- Make smaller and larger ones
- To make the breads, leave in larger ball and cut top surface with a knife with a couple of vertical and horizontal cuts.
- Leave over night to dry.
- Bake at 300F/150C for about 40 minutes.
- Let cool and spray with a mat sealer.